- This product does NOT have anything to magnetized miniatures with (no tin sheet); it is only plastic. It is designed for building dioramas upon it or for basing and using with larger, unmagnetized vehicles Miniatures.
- Custom Diorama Tray for use within our patent pending* Modular Display and Storage Tray System for use with hobby miniatures.
- This tray is designed to for custome fit (inset within) the TABLEWAR(TM) DESIGNS Display Boards.
- This tray is comes as a single piece.
- Dimensions for the assembled unit tray are 165.1mm x 419.1mm x 7mm
*US Patent Pending
Just an FYI...
Posted by Eben Lowy on 13th Sep 2013
... I bought these for my new Tablewar case and they are awesome but I assumed they were also magnetic. Just an FYI, they are just plastic and do not have the tin insert.
Still very cool, but I'll need to do a little engineering to get the magnetic part up and running.
Best tray for competition painting
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Sep 2013
These inserts really allow you to best display and secure any miniature which isn't attached to a standard gaming style base. I bought these with the intention of using them to house the plinths I put my miniatures on. The only way to improve this would be to design single piece trays with predrilled bolt holes. Great addition for any display painter though!