Double-wide Bottom Base Unit-Tray
Custom Unit tray for use within our patent pending Modular Display and Storage Tray System for use with hobby miniatures.
- This tray is designed to for customization for hobby miniatures; the tray is designed to work best with miniature hobby models with a small magnet attached.
- As part of the Modular Display and Storage Tray System, this tray fits into our TABLEWAR(R) DESIGNS Display Boards.
- The tray comes in four pieces (all fourparts included when ordered): a bottom piece, two plastic spacers, and a thin tin piece to place inside. Assembly required.
- Dimensions for the assembled unit tray are 165.1mm x 280mm x 7mm
- This Unit Tray is ideal for use with the TABLEWAR(R) Diorama Unit Washers or two Tray Toppers (used with included spacers).
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jan 2018
Fits well, but magnetizing takes some care. My tray seems to bend a bit so will not securely stick all the way down. I assume the mistake is on my part.
Double the fun
Posted by Joe on 17th Jan 2017
I carry all of my minis with this system, and being able to use these trays to swap out the units I'm fielding is both extremely convenient, and secure. I couldn't even imagine having to use foam again. This particular tray is better if you have a larger unit of guys that just look cooler on one tray than two.
double the fun
Posted by Unknown on 27th Oct 2014
This tray allows me to put a larger horde together in one place.